Difference between revisions of "Securifi SZ-DWS02"
(Added note about resetting and modified general style for readability.)
m (Longer re-pair method worked better.)
|Line 30:||Line 30:|
To reset the Door/Window sensor, press and hold the internal button for 10 seconds.
To reset the Door/Window sensor, press and hold the internal button for 10 seconds
Latest revision as of 16:45, 8 April 2015
- Compatible with ZigBee Products
- Easy, Low-Cost Installation with Adhesive Tapes or Screws
- Small, Modest Design for Any Location
- Built-in Tamper Switch for Additional protection
- Up to 4-Year Battery Life with One Replaceable Lithium CR123A
- Radio Frequency 2.4GHz
- RF Communication Range Open Air : 100M (Max)
- ZigBee Channel 11, 14, 15, 19, 20, 24, 25
- Tamper Switch x 1
- Join & Reset Button x 1
- LED Indicator Green LED x 1
- RF Supervision Interval 60 Mins
- Battery CR123A x 1
- Average Battery Life 2-4 Years (50 triggers/day)
- ZigBee Profile HA 1.2
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- Main Unit : 23mm x 24mm x 95mm (0.91" x 0.94" x 3.74")
- Magnet Unit : 18mm x 13mm x 31mm (0.71" x 0.51" x 1.22")
- Compliance FCC, CE, ETL (UL634)
- Operating Temperature: 0° - 50°C (32° - 122°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0% - 80% RH (non-condensing)
- To reset the Door/Window sensor, press and hold the internal button for 10 seconds.
- Most reliable results for resetting and pairing again were achieved when pressing for 20 seconds, releasing the button and waiting 10 seconds, then doing a quick press to pair.