- Compatible with ZigBee HA 1.2
- 4-button pad with one user-defined key
- Easy to carry pocket-sized design
- One dual-color LED for status indication
- Up to 2-years battery life with one replaceable Lithium CR2032 battery
- Radio Frequency 2.4GHz
- RF Communication Range Open air: 100M (Max)
- ZigBee Channel 11, 14, 15, 19, 20, 24, 25
- Buttons x 4
- LED Indicator Red / Green LED x 1
- Battery CR2032 x 1
- Average Battery Life 2 years (5 times/day)
- ZigBee Profile HA 1.2
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 56mm x 38mm x 16mm (2.2" x 1.5" x 0.6")
- Compliance FCC, CE, ETL (UL1023)
- Operating Temperature: 0° - 50°C (32° - 122°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0% - 80% RH (non-condensing)
- To pair the key fob, press and hold the star button, then quickly press the lock/arm all button for less than 1 second, then release the star button and the key fob should go into pairing mode. The LED will show green momentarily if this succeeded.
- To reset the key fob, press and hold the star button. While keeping the star button pressed, press the unlock/disarm button for 10 seconds. Then release the unlock/disarm button, but keep holding the star button pressed and the key fob will reset. The LED will show green momentarily if this succeeded.
- Currently the key fob works with the rules as a remote, not a key fob, but we're working on adding support to control the home/away modes with the key fob.