Revision as of 02:30, 7 April 2015 by fillibar
- Compatible with ZigBee HA 1.2
- 4-button pad with one user-defined key
- Easy to carry pocket-sized design
- One dual-color LED for status indication
- Up to 2-years battery life with one replaceable Lithium CR2032 battery
- Radio Frequency 2.4GHz
- RF Communication Range Open air: 100M (Max)
- ZigBee Channel 11, 14, 15, 19, 20, 24, 25
- Buttons x 4
- LED Indicator Red / Green LED x 1
- Battery CR2032 x 1
- Average Battery Life 2 years (5 times/day)
- ZigBee Profile HA 1.2
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 56mm x 38mm x 16mm (2.2" x 1.5" x 0.6")
- Compliance FCC, CE, ETL (UL1023)
- Operating Temperature: 0° - 50°C (32° - 122°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0% - 80% RH (non-condensing)
- To pair the key fob, press the star button, then quickly press the lock/arm all button for less than 1 second and the key fob should go into pairing mode.
- To reset the key fob, press and hold the star button, while it's being pressed, press the unlock/disarm button for 10 seconds. After 10 seconds, keep holding the star button pressed, but release the unlock/disarm button and the key fob will reset.
- Currently the key fob works with the rules as a remote, not a key fob, but we're working on adding support to control the home/away modes with the key fob.